Reclaim Your Lady Parts
ThermiVa is a non-surgical vaginal tightening treatment for women who want to reclaim what childbirth or aging may have taken away. Radiofrequency energy is sent to the desired area (internally or externally), heating the tissue and stimulating the body’s own collagen. ThermiVa is performed in three treatments over the course of three months.
Do You Experience Any Of The Following Symptoms?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
The ThermiVa Treatment
Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
ThermiVa treatments use radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to reclaim, restore and revive feminine wellness, without discomfort or downtime.
ThermiVa uses a special wand applicator which may be applied externally to labia and vulvar tissues to restore normal tissue tone and function. The specially designed handpiece may also deliver radiofrequency energy inside the vagina to revive atrophic tissue and other structures.
What You Can Expect:
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- May resume sexual relations same day/night
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results
Before and After Photos
The following images are medically graphic and are intended solely for use by medical professionals or patients who may be undergoing the procedure.
By clicking to view before and afters, I am confirming that I understand the medically graphic nature of the images.